Private Investigators - Tracing Agents - Genealogists - Researchers
Established in 1995, Link Investigations is more than just an average Detective Agency. Why? Because not only will you find experienced and professional Private Investigators, you will have access to a knowledgeable team of Tracing Agents, Genealogists, Researchers and Electronic Countermeasures Experts and Security Consultants who offer an experienced service.
Along with an ability to undertake instructions throughout the UK, Link Investigations provides a worldwide service for Tracing People. To date we have traced over 60,000 people for a variety of reasons.
Link Investigations offer
- Support service for Solicitors and the Legal profession
- Tracing family members and friends you have lost touch with
- Background enquiries
- Lifestyle enquiries
- Tracing debtors
- Tracing missing persons
- Tracing beneficiaries (known and unknown)
- Probate-related matters
- Genealogy and family history research
- Moving location - neighbourhood investigations
- Evidence and Intelligence gathering
- Pre-employment, post-employment investigations and CV validation
- Victims of Fraud investigations (including victims of theft)
- Internet scams (including dating)
- Corporate research, Company and Director investigations
- Matrimonial, partner and domestic matters
- Surveillance (mobile and static)
- Countermeasures - Counter-surveillance (de-bugging sweeps) TSCM
- Pre-sue status and Asset evaluation
- Claims investigations
- Industrial espionage investigations
- Peace of Mind enquiries
Be assured that contact with us, is in the utmost confidence. Your personal information will remain secure and confidential at all times.
We operate 24 hours of the day and seven days of the week, as necessary to accommodate our clients' requirements.
Every service we offer, from Tracing People to Bug Sweeping, from Surveillance to Family History is all performed in-house by experienced personnel, and we have no need to out source any client's instructions.
A comprehensive service makes Link Investigations the number one choice for corporate clients, professionals and individuals alike. We are often instructed by Solicitors, The Media, Government departments, Charities, Institutions, Foundations, Investigators, Insurance Companies, Banks and Finance Houses, Colleges, Universities, Authors, Researchers, Landlords, Tenants, Enquiry Agents, Executors, Family Historians, Genealogists, Pension Providers, Hotels and Private Individuals.
All of our processes follow the guidelines set by the CSA & FCA and are fully compliant with the Data Protection Act ( DPA ) 1988
Call us on 01892 258 258, or you can email us at email@example.com. You can also send a priority message using the Contact form below, which will receive our immediate attention. Any information supplied is secured by Data Protection and is not archived.